Join Monroe Veterinary Associates
If you have ever dreamed of working for a cohesive team that makes a positive impact on animals, their families, and the community, you have come to the right place. With a vision to serve as the community’s number one choice for complete and compassionate pet care and a mission to continually enhance our services in an effort to improve the quality of life for all animals, we provide exceptional health care with honest values and advanced veterinary standards.
Why Work for MVA? Continuing Education & Other Benefits
While offering our employees the benefits of a small business (we truly care about the happiness and success of each team member), we are also able to provide the educational resources, sophisticated technologies, and career advancement opportunities of a much larger company.
Continuing Education Program
- Hands-on training that meets New York State requirements. MVA is the only New York State–approved CE provider in the greater Rochester area.
- Ongoing professional development and continuing education conferences.
- Scholarships for those interested in becoming licensed veterinary technicians.
- Formal internship, preceptor program, and externship program with veterinary technician universities.
Other Employment Benefits
- Health insurance
- Access to life insurance and dental coverage
- 401K with partial match
- Paid time off
- Pet benefits