Veterinary Careers with Impact
Please see our current list of job openings on our Career Center Page
Join our Team
If you have ever dreamed of working for a cohesive team that makes a positive impact on animals, their families, and the community, you have come to the right place.
Monroe Veterinary Associates (MVA) is a full service veterinary group located in and around the scenic Rochester, New York area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to the client and the best possible patient care. We offer a wide range of unique services including: 14 full-service veterinary hospitals, a walk-in veterinary clinic and a 24 hour emergency and specialty hospital with board certified specialists in surgery, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, neurology and dermatology. We also offer urgent care hours, therapeutic laser, acupuncture, boarding, exotic pet care, pocket pet care and an extensive reference laboratory.
With a vision to serve as the community’s number one choice for complete and compassionate pet care and a mission to continually enhance our services in an effort to improve the quality of life for all animals, we provide exceptional health care with honest values and advanced veterinary standards.
Why Work for MVA? Continuing Education & Other Benefits
While offering our employees the benefits of a small business (we truly care about the happiness and success of each team member), we are also able to provide the educational resources, sophisticated technologies, and career advancement opportunities of a much larger company. Our continuing education program ranges from:
- Hands-on training that meets New York State requirements. MVA is the only New York State–approved CE provider in the greater Rochester area.
- Ongoing professional development and continuing education conferences.
- Scholarships for those interested in becoming licensed veterinary technicians.
- Discounted tuition to Medaille College.
- Formal internship, preceptor program, and externship program with veterinary technician universities.